The IBPS Clerk XIII Notification for Common Recruitment Process Clerks in Participating Banks has been published by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS). Any applicant who is qualified for this IBPS Clerk XIII 2023 recruitment and is interested in applying online can do so between July 1 and July 21, 2023. Read the advertisement for details on the application process, age restriction, post-specific eligibility, selection criteria, and other requirements before applying.
Table of Contents
IBPS Common Recruitment Process Clerks in Participating Banks IBPS Clerk XIII
- General / OBC/EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card.
- Application Begin : 01/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online :21/07/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 21/07/2023
- PET Training : August 2023
- Online Pre Exam Date : September 2023
- Pre Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Mains Exam Date : October 2023
- Mains Admit Card Available : Before Exam
IBPS Clerk XIII Notification 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Limit Extra as per IBPS Clerk XIII Recruitment Rules.
IBPS Clerk 13 Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 4045 Post
|Post Date||Total Post||IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2023|
|Clerk||4045||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
IBPS Clerk XIII Exam 2023 : State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||0||Andhra Pradesh||77|
|Chhattisgarh||84||Dadar Nagar / Daman Diu||08|
|Himachal Pradesh||81||Jammu & Kashmir||14|
How to Fill IBPS Clerk XIII Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Clerical Staff CRP XIII Recruitment 2023 Notification and Online Application Form Invited by the Institute of Banking and Personal Selection (IBPS) Candidates may apply online between July 1 and July 21, 2023.
- Before submitting the IBPS Bank Recruitment application form for the IBPS Newest Clerk Vacancies 2023, candidates should read the notification.
- Please check and gather all documents, including handwriting, eligibility, ID documentation, address information, and basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to be scanned: a photo, a signature, an ID, a thumbprint, a proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully study the preview and each column.
- If a candidate must pay an application fee, they must submit. If you don’t have the necessary application fees, your form isn’t finished.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.