To make this waffle you would need a handful of easily available ingredients such as maida, milk, egg white, egg yolk, honey, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, oil, butter. You would also need a waffle iron.
1. Transfer the egg whites to a big mixing bowl. Whisk it together, until it is nice and fluffy.
2.In another bowl add the maida, followed by sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda. Mix it together.
3. Add egg yolk and mix again.
4. Gradually add milk and keep mixing until you get a nice slurry.
5. Add oil, followed with melted butter and mix again.
6. Next, transfer the frothy egg whites to the bowl and give everything a good mix.
7.Take a ladleful of the batter and spread it across the waffle iron.
8. Take the waffles out after ten minutes of grilling. Serve with butter and honey. Alternatively, you can also use chocolate spread or ice cream.
You can find the detailed, step-by-step recipe video of Belgian waffle above. Try making it at home today and let us know how you liked it in the comments section below.
(This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.)
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a strong penchant for food, Sushmita loves all things good, cheesy and greasy. Her other favourite pastime activities other than discussing food includes, reading, watching movies and binge-watching TV shows.