The relaxations in COVID restrictions in Delhi further extended till 5 am of 28th June.
Restaurants and bars allowed up to 50% of the seating capacity from 8 am to 10 pm and 12 pm to 10 pm respectively. pic.twitter.com/81Vw5xr2Jr
— ANI (@ANI) June 20, 2021
As per the new guidelines:
– Bars will become operational from Monday with 50 percent seating capacity from 12 pm to 10 pm.
– Outdoor yoga activities will also be permitted from now on.
– Private offices will run at 50% capacity from 9 am to 5 pm.
– Restaurants to remain open with 50 percent capacity from 8 am to 10 pm.
– Public parks, gardens and golf clubs have been allowed as part of the gradual unlock process in Delhi.
Earlier, on June 14, the national capital allowed restaurants to open with 50 percent capacity, allowing markets and shopping malls to operate at full capacity.
Meanwhile, the Capital on Saturday recorded seven COVID-related deaths, which is the lowest since April 1. A total of 135 fresh COVID-19 infections were recorded in the past 24 hours, even as the positivity rate dipped to 0.18%.
(This is a developing story)