The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will provide the GATE Answer Key 2022 within a week of the exam’s conclusion (provisional). According to the timeline, the candidate may protest the temporary answer key. The final GATE 2022 solution key will be available along with the results on March 17.
GATE Answer Key 2022
Aspirants will be allowed to file objections to the GATE 2022 answer key within a specific time frame. To challenge the GATE answer key 2022, GATE applicants must pay Rs. 500 (per question). Along with the solution key, you will receive the GATE question paper.
Applicants will have a limited amount of time to register objections to the GATE 2022 answer key. Gate applicants must pay Rs. 500 to contest the GATE answer key 2022. (per question). You will receive the GATE question paper in addition to the answer key.
IIT Kharagpur will release the final Gate 2022 solution key after examining the problems. The GATE 2022 answer key will contain the answers to the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering questions. The GATE 2022 answer key may compute expected scores using the approved grading system before the GATE result announcement. GATE 2022 is scheduled for February 5, 6, 12, and 13, 2022, according to the exam dates. To find out more about the GATE answer key 2022, keep reading.
How can I get the Gate Answer Key 2022?
The solution key is available on the official website of IIT Kharagpur. The answer keys for each of the 29 branches will be released separately by the test organisers. In PDF format, the answer key will be available. Applicants must follow the steps described below to check or download the answer key.
- Go to the GOAPS official website.
- Find the answer key’s download link.
- Go to that website to get it.
- The GATE 2022 question papers, as well as the solution key, will be available.
- Click on the link to download the solution key pdf.
- A pdf will appear on the screen. It is available for download and storage on your computer.
How can the GATE 2022 Answer Key be challenged?
Candidates who are dissatisfied with the provisional GATE answer keys and response sheet can raise complaints when the answer keys are published. The exam organisers analyse the complaints, and if the protests are justified, the official answer key is updated.
Candidates who wish to raise an objection to the GATE answer key must do so through an online form. Follow the steps below to access the online form and file objections:
- Visit the official website of the GOAPS.
- To log in, use your registered credentials.
- Click here to go to the Gate 2022 answer key.
- Select the paper for which you have submitted an application.
- From the drop-down option, choose “object.”
- From the official answer key, enter the question ID and question number.
- Use one of the available payment methods to cover the cost of the objection.
GATE Answer Key 2022: Importance
- The right answers will be in the answer key for the test.
- Before the results are revealed, applicants can check the answer key to estimate their expected scores. Candidates will, however, need to check the official marking procedure in order to calculate their scores.
- If candidates have any objections or questions about the GATE 2022 solution key, they will have the option of disputing it within the time limit.
- The test officials will review all candidates’ challenges and complaints before announcing the results.
- Furthermore, it will promote transparency in the admissions process by lowering the chance of students being penalised and receiving additional marks.
Gate 2022 Response Sheet
The answer sheet for GATE 2022 will be available online. To verify the answer sheet, candidates must complete the steps listed below:
- To access the GATE Online Application Processing System, you must first log in to GOAPS (GOAPS).
- To view the response sheet, use the “see answer sheet” button on the screen.
- Candidates can see their answers on the screen.
- Now you may print or save the online page as a PDF.
GET WATCH CLICK HERE
The full name of the test is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). Gate 2022 will be hosted by IIT Kharagpur. GATE is a combined test for PG programme admission in engineering and science held by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The GATE test is administered by the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Not only that, but GATE test certification is required by a number of institutions and institutes that do not offer MHRD scholarships or assistantships. Furthermore, GATE test scores are used in the recruitment processes of many public sector undertakings (PSUs).
Disclaimer: The above details are sourced from various Online reports. The website does not guarantee 100% accuracy of the figures. All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram Google Image and Credit Goes to their Respective Owners. Contact Us on this Email email@example.com for Credit or Removal of these Image