Download the Hamraaz app. The technological team of Indian Army troops (Adjutant Generals Branch (MP-8)) created this Android-based Hamraaz app specifically for serving Indian Army personnel. gives over-the-phone salary-related information. Civilians are not permitted to use this app.
The military’s main goal is to protect the nation from dangers on both the inside and outside of its boundaries. They uphold the tranquilly and border safety of India. The Ministry of Defence and the Indian federal government are in charge of managing the forces and allocating salaries in accordance with various ranks. Military personnel’s accounts are credited with the monthly pay and benefits they are due. You can use this app to log into Hamraaz Payslip Personal, sign up for Hamraaz, and use other services.
Table of Contents
Brief description of Hamraaz App
|app name||Hamraaz Indian Army App|
|app developed||by the technical team of the Adjutant General’s Branch (MP-8)|
|Latest version of Hamraaz App||7.2|
|system requirement||Nougat 7.0|
|article category||government scheme|
What the Hamraaz Web and App are used for
Indian Army soldiers now have access to a portal called Hamraazmp8. This platform’s goal is to inform army personnel about recruitment, career advancement, and even salary. You can access the website and the application at hamraazmp8.gov.in. This software may only be downloaded from the main page of Hamraazmp8.gov.in; it is not offered in any online store.
To access the Hamraaz App or Hamraaz Web, you must first register. Once you have your login information, you may access the Hamraaz App or Hamraaz Web to get Indian Army payslips. In addition, you can download the Armaan app created by the Indian Army if you’d like.
How can I get the Hamraaz app?
You must take the following actions in order to download the Hamraj application:
- You must first launch the Hamraaz app’s official webpage in your mobile browser at http://hamraazmp8.gov.in.
- The website’s home page will then present you with two choices.
- One of them will have a bar code, and on the other side will be a link that says, “Click here to download the app.”
- If you want to download the app using a bar code, you can do so by scanning the bar code for the Hamraaz App.
- When you select one of the aforementioned options, you will be taken to the website apps.mgov.gov.in.
- The Hamraaz App will now appear in front of you, and you can download it by completing the captcha or login requirements below.
Note: This app is only available to Indian Army soldiers; it is not available to the general public. With the aid of this software, Indian soldiers can get hamraaz payslips.
How can I download the Hamraaz pay stub for April 2023?
The methods below can be used to download the Hamraaz payslip for the month of March via the Hamraaz App:
- Open the Hamraaz app or website, log into your account, and then select the payslip option.
- After that, select the payslip for the month of March 2023 you wish to download before clicking the “submit” button.
- Your Hamraaz payslip will now be downloaded in PDF format, and you will need to enter your payslip password in order to see it. In addition, you can download the Hamraaz Form 16 by choosing the appropriate year and then clicking the Download Form-16 button next to it.
The first four characters of your PAN card, followed by your enrollment date in DDMMYY format, are what make up your Hamraaz Payslip Password. For instance, if your PAN card number is KJSYD4376F and your registration date is October 22, 2021, your pay slip password would be KJSY22102021.
In this method, the Hamraaz app allows you to download Indian Army payslips for any month, or you can view them by logging onto Hamraaz Payslip.
How do I register for the Hamraaz Web Portal?
- To begin, go to the official website, hamraazmp8.gov.in, and select the Hamraaz Sign Up link from the menu.
- After that, a box will appear in front of you, asking you to fill it out and submit it using the information from your PAN card.
- A new page will then open and prompt you for information such as your regiment number and other details so that you may create your login and password.
You can register for the Hamraaz app in this manner and then log in to the app.
How can I sign in to Hamraaz?
There are two ways to log in to the Hamraaz App: Hamraaz Personal Login and Hamraaz Admin Login. Here is the login information:
- Visit Hamraaz Web or App and select the Hamraaz App Login option from the menu bar.
- Click on Personal Login if you are a soldier, and Admin Login if you are an administrator.
- A popup will then open in front of you, allowing you to log into Hamraaz Personal using your username and password.
Additionally, you can reset your lost Hamraaz App password by selecting the “Forget Password” option on the menu bar.
Several significant inquiries regarding the Hamraaz app
The Humraaz App is what?
The Indian Army’s Hamraaz App is a pocket app that allows soldiers to download all of their department-related paperwork, such as pay stubs, etc.
Who may utilise the Humraaz App?
This app can only be used by soldiers. It is not accessible to regular people.
How do I sign up for Hamraaz?
By going to the Hamraaz web site, you can easily log in and register.
How do I view my pay stub in the Hamraaz app?
You must first log into the Hamraaz application before you can access your PaySlip. Next, pick the PaySlip option in the menu bar and choose your month and year.
The Hamraaz Army Payslip Password: What Is It?
The first four characters of your PAN and your enrollment date serve as your Hamraaz Army Payslip Password.