Agniveer Result 2022 for Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh; Agniveer Rally Roll No. Result 2022 for Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh; Agniveer Result 2022 for Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh Recruitment; Agniveer Result 2022 for Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh Bharti Zone Wise; etc.
Fatehgarh’s Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Center, UHQ Quota, is hosting an Indian Army Relations Recruitment event, and applicants from all over India are welcome to attend. Beginning on September 28, 2022, the Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Center in Fatehgarh will begin hiring relationships and sportsmen.
War widows, veterans, and veterans whose brothers are serving in the Indian Army are included. Furthermore, whenever you see a relation recruitment, there will also be an open sportsmen recruitment where applicants from all over India can apply.These candidates must have a national and international sports certificate.
No candidate will be accepted beyond 0800 hours at the Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Center in Fatehgarh, where you must report by 0400 hours. On November 13, 2022, the Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Center in Fatehgarh will hold its exam or paper.
Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh Agniveer Bharti Result Overview
|Date Of Rally||28 Sept 2022|
|Centre Name||Sikh Light Infantry Regiment Centre|
|Trade Name||Agniveer GD|
|Examination Date||13 November 2022|
|Result Release||03 December 2022|
Note: The Indian Army recruitment timeline may vary due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Get information from the relevant regiment centre before visiting the army railway, as they will be the ones to notify you of the change in date. You can visit the Army Headquarters and Regiment Center website for more details. Additionally, you must have a COVID-19 negative certificate that is at least 72 hours old.
Army Quota Agniveer Result 2022, Fatehgarh Quota Agniveer Center, Sikh Light Infantry Regiment
All of the candidates have taken part in recruitment events for the military. After passing, you will be given an index number and an admit card. This indicates that your roll number is recorded. As a result, you must download the outcome. You should pay attention to the following points for further information:
- All applicants must go to the Indian Army’s official website. Visit joinindianramay.nic.in
- Then, after entering the captcha code, you will be taken to the website.
- When they reach the homepage, all candidates must click “Final Result.”
- The next step is to choose the centre and zone where you believe your army was recruited.
Note: To attend the Indian Army Relationship recruitment events held throughout India, you must have a certificate from the Indian Army Relationship as well as a national or international sport certificate.
- You must have original relationship certificate.
- It is necessary to have all types of education certificates.
- Must have family photo details
- It is necessary to have all types of sports certificates.
- All Nativity / Domicile certificate is required.
- Want to have character certificate.
- Must have single certificate.
- Caste certificate is required.
- Should have a clearance certificate issued by the police.
- You can take the affidavit from the official website of Indian Army. http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Bank Passbook is a must.
- It is necessary to have an affidavit of covid-19
- no risk certificate
- If there is a mistake in any document, then it is necessary to have an affidavit by the court (by notary and tehsildar).
- Must have 35 passport color size photographs.
- If you have NCC certificate