E-Shram Card Registration 2022 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: The Ministry of Labour and Employment in India has launched the e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of workers. Candidates who sign up for E Shram will receive a card with their unique identification number (UAN). Aspirants can find jobs in the future by registering for the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration in UP, Bihar, MP, and Karnataka. eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in,
- Hamraaz Web Login/Signup personal & Download Hamraaz App Payslip 2022
- Hamraaz Web Login/Signup personal & Download Hamraaz App Payslip 2022
- (Personal Login) Hamraaz Army App Payslip Password 2022 Download & Singup hamraazmp8.gov.in
- Download Latest Version 7.0 of Hamraaz Army App Apk:
- Download Hamraaz Pay Slip Password, Pdf, Hamraaz Army App Customer Care Number
- Hamraaz App Download Latest Version 2022
- Hamraazmp8.gov.in app Download latest version 7.0
- Download Hamraaz Web Apk Login hamraazmp8.gov.in
Benefits of the e Shram Card: Can farmers also have an e-shram card, and what are the rules?
A large number of people are having their e-shram cards manufactured in India these days. The e-shram card was created specifically for unorganised sector employees and workers. Having this card prepared provides you with numerous advantages. The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana provides e-shram card users with a Rs 2 lakh insurance cover.
Apart from that, by registering with the government, their prospects of finding work improve. Workers can take advantage of the government’s ambitious plans by using the e-shram card. Farmers in remote areas are wondering if they may receive an e-shram card as well. In today’s episode, we’ll discuss who is eligible for an e-shram card and which farms are qualified to receive one. Please tell us everything we need to know about it.
Who can make an e-shram card?
Anyone who is not a member of EPFO or ESIC who works in the unorganised sector. He can order an e-shram card. These employees will not have any difficulties in obtaining their e-shram card. These individuals can easily obtain an e-shram card by going to the labour portal.
2022 Online E-Shram Card ApplicationRegister ateshram.gov.in: As we all know, the Indian government launched the E Shram site at Register.eshram.gov.in to create Shramik Cards for Indian labourers and workers. So go to Register.eshram.gov.in to register for an E Shram Card 2022 and then acquire a Shramik Card. The government has created the E Shram Yojana to provide you with social security in the event of a natural disaster. If you have a Shramik Card, you can get a pension at the age of 60. Furthermore, as part of the E Shram Card 2022 Login advantages, you will be covered while working.
E Shram Card Online Registration?
The following are the step-by-step registration procedures for the E Shram Card. If you are an unorganised worker, follow the steps below to register for an E Shram Card.
- To register for the E Shram Card, go to @eshram.gov.in, which is E Shram’s official website.
- After visiting the official portal, an opportunity to REGISTER on e-Shram will appear; select this choice.
- After clicking on the REGISTER on e-Shram option, you will be sent to a new page where you will be requested to enter your Aadhaar number and CAPTCHA code before pressing the Send OTP button.
- After pressing the Send OTP button, a six-digit OTP will be sent to the Aadhaar Card registered cellphone number; enter it and go to the next web page.
- On the following web page, you will be asked to enter and upload the appropriate credentials, fill in the details and upload the requested documents, and then complete the registration procedure. Once you have completed the registration procedure, you will receive your E Shram Card.
Who is eligible for an e-Shramik Card?
GET WATCH CLICK HERE
Tutor, Housekeeper, Maid (maid of work), Maid (cook), Safai Karamchari, Guard, Beauty parlour worker, Barber, Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician (Electrician), Granddaughter (painter), tile worker, welding worker, agricultural labourer, NREGA worker, brick kiln worker, stone breaker, quarry worker, false ceiling man, sculptor, fisherman, reza, all animal husbandry, Shepherd, Dairy Wale. Nurse, Wardboy, Aya, Temple Priest, Zomato Swiggy Delivery Boy, Amazon Flipkart Delivery Boy (Courier), Paper Hawker, Zomato Swiggy Delivery Boy, Amazon Flipkart Delivery Boy (Courier), Nurse, Wardboy, Aya, Temple Priest, This card can be produced for daily wage earners in a variety of government departments or for any worker you encounter.
E Shram Card Online Application 2022 – E Shram Card Registration 2022?
|Article||E Shram Card Registration 2022|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2022|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
What is the E Shram Card and what are the advantages of the E Shram Card?
In fact, an additional 30 crore workers have been designated as a goal. Construction workers, migrant workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, Agricultural workers, and other organised workers are among those covered by this portal, which collects information from unorganised workers in the unorganised sector and aggregates the database of all labourers in one place. These are persons who are unable to profit from any scheme. Because there is no way to tell. What was the plan, and what was it that didn’t work out? Following E Shram Card Registration, the government will issue the E Shram Card. Any worker would be able to directly benefit from the schemes, and the government will also take various steps based on the database of workers.
The agriculture sector employs the most people in Uttar Pradesh, with 1.24 crore people having an e-shram card. The second number, according to the e-shram portal, is household workers, who have a number of 4039153. At the same time, there are 2442088 people employed in the construction industry. Let us remind you that the goal is to register roughly 38 crore workers on the e-shram site across the country. More than 12.20 crore workers have so far been registered.
Benefits of the EShram Card 2022
Apart from what you already know, the E-Sram Card 2022 has a lot of advantages. See the whole list of benefits in the points below, and then apply for the Shramik Card to receive all of the benefits.
- The first advantage is that once you reach the age of 60, you will be eligible for a pension of Rs 3000/- (minimum).
- Second, you will have comprehensive coverage for any mishaps up to the age of 60.
- You can get Rs 50,000/-insurance in case of an accident.
- If the beneficiary dies as a result of a mishap, all benefits will be passed to the wife.
- You must make a monthly contribution using your E-Shram Card, and the government of India will credit the equivalent amount to your account.
- If you have an E-Shram Card or a Shramik Card, you can take advantage of any government schemes for workers.
The unorganised sector employs 38 million people in the country. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fisherman, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi employees, MGNREGA workers, self-employed, and a slew of other unorganised workers have seen their numbers plummet. | are This national level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) was designed for the welfare of the country’s unorganised employees, who play a significant role in the economy, and to help them imagine a secure future.
E Shram Card has a few unique features.
GET WATCH CLICK HERE
|E Shram Self Registration||Apply Online|
|Registration Through CSC Portal||Apply Online|
|CSC NDUW E Shramik Card Status||Check Here|
|Update Profile||Click Here|
|Update E-Kyc||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Apply for an e-Shram card online for the year 2022.
The launch of the e-shram card in the country is one of the most significant government efforts aimed at providing social and financial security to the country’s labourers. Construction labourers, street vendors, migratory workers, and low-income labourers will benefit from the e-Shram Card Yojana. You must first apply for the social security scheme in order to benefit from the e-Shramik card. The nicest thing about the Shram card is that you can easily register for this scheme on your own.
You do not need to go outside to register for the e-Shramika Yojana. People who are illiterate and unable to operate a computer or a mobile phone, on the other hand, can go to the local common service centre.
The eShram Card’s Advantages and Key Points
- As we all know, the central government launched the e-shram card yojana on August 26, 2021.
- Beneficiaries will receive a 2 lakh rupee accidental death insurance policy, while partially handicapped people will receive 1 lakh rupees after the occurrence.
- The government has set aside Rs 404 crore for the e-Shram Yojana 2022.
- The e-Shram Yojana is open to all types of workers in the unorganised sector.
- Anyone who pays income tax will be ineligible to apply for an e-shram card.
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) and Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) members are also excluded from the government’s e-Shram card plan.
- If you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh and have registered for the government’s unorganised Eshram Yojana, you will be eligible to earn Rs 500 before March 2022.
People Who Are Covered by the E-Shram Scheme
- Small Farmers and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural Employees
- Leather Laborers, Construction Workers
- Workers in the animal husbandry industry
- Beedi Rollers are a type of roller.
- Workers in Unorganized Sectors (Other Workers)
Eligibility for the e-Shram Card
To receive the benefits of the e-Sram Card Yojana, you must meet certain requirements.
- You must be an Indian permanent resident.
- You must have a Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)-issued Aadhaar Card (UIDAI).
- You must not be a taxpaying individual.
- The beneficiary must be between the ages of 16 and 60.
- In the E-Shram portal, the registration charge for the e-Shram card yojana will be Rs 20 per registration in CSC, while the application fee will be free.
- You must apply for the Eshram plan through the government’s official website, eshram.gov.in.
- You must have a mobile number linked to your Aadhar card, as well as a nationalised bank account.
Online Application for the 2022 e-Shram Card
The launch of the e-Shram Card in the country is one of the most significant government initiatives aimed at providing social and financial security to the country’s workers. Construction workers, street vendors, migrant workers, and low-wage labourers will benefit from the E Shram Card plan. To benefit from the e-Shramik Card, you must first apply for the social security plan. The nice thing about the Shram Card is that you can quickly sign up for it.
You do not need to leave your house to register for the E-Shramik Yojana. Those who are illiterate and unable to operate a computer or mobile phone should go to the local Common Service Center.
The official website eshram.gov.in now has the e-Shram Portal Online Registration 2021 Form. Now, learn how you can apply for Ashram Sarkari Registration in Self Registration CSC Login and how you may get it. How Will This Portal Benefit You During Pandemics, Natural Disasters, And Other Emergencies?
|e-Shram Card Portal 2021 Details|
|विभाग का नाम||श्रम एवं रोजगार मंत्रालय|
|सरकार का नाम||भारत सरकार|
|पोर्टल का नाम||ई-श्रम पोर्टल|
https://sarkarijobindian.com/e-shram-card-online-apply-registration-download-2022-मलग-3000-रपए-खत-म/(opens in a new tab)
|ई श्रम पोर्टल 2021 पंजीकरण लिंक राज्यवार|
|मध्य प्रदेश||Click Here|
|राजस्थान Rajasthan||Click Here|
|उत्तर प्रदेश||Click Here|
|पश्चिम बंगाल||Click Here|
|लेह और लद्दाखी||Click Here|
|पुडुचेरी और अन्य||Click Here|
You will be given a 12-digit number that is unique to you.
The E Shram Card, which will be issued by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment to about 38 million labourers, will have a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number, UAN) number! so that all of the workers can benefit at the same time. As you may be aware, every person in India has a unique Aadhar card number that serves as their identity card. Similarly, an EShram Card will give you the identification of an Indian labourer.
E shram Documents Required | What Documents Are Required?
INDIA has over 30 crore unorganised employees. Those interested in receiving the NDUW UAN eshramcard must complete an online registration at eshram.gov.in. Some documents are required for registration. To apply for an e shram card, you must have the following documents:
- Permanent Address
- Educational qualification Details
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
E-Shram Card Fees/Charges | e-Shramik Card Fee
The e-registration for the e-shram card does not incur any costs. 0/-for all Indians to register for an e-shram card.
GET WATCH CLICK HERE
Who Can Apply? Eligibility to Apply for E-Shram Card:
Any worker or labourer who is an Indian citizen and meets the following conditions is eligible to apply for the E-Shram Card.
The worker’s age should be between 15 and 59 years old, and he or she should not be an income tax payer, an EPFO, or an ESIC member.
Whatever strategy the Indian government is implementing! Its database will be linked to all of those schemes, allowing it to register for and take advantage of formal sector programmes through a single platform for any type of job. Assisting people in taking advantage of government programmes.
National toll-free numbers will also be published.
Toll-free numbers will be issued to assist workers, who will be able to obtain information via toll-free numbers for any reason. After registration, the toll-free number 14434 will be activated for assistance.
Online Application for E-Shram Card Registration 2022
For the welfare of unorganised sector workers and labourers, the Indian government has launched the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi has launched the e-SHRAM Portal. The Indian Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the E-SHRAM Portal to track and gather all information and statistics on unorganised sector labourers and workers.
The information gathered will be used to build new schemes, policies, and job possibilities for unorganised sector workers and labourers. Whoever applies for the eShram Portal will receive a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card from the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Candidates can apply for CSC Seva Kendra if they desire to register for the E-Shram portal. Candidates can also self-register on the e-SHRAM Portal using an Aadhar Card-linked mobile number.
E Shram Card Apply Online Link (State Wise) Link Available?
|States name||Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
How do I log in to the E-Shram Portal online?
- To access this E-Shramik portal, you must first visit its official website.
- The website address is register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that, go to the home page and select the “Self Registration” option.
- The following page will appear after you’ve made your selection.
- You must input your mobile number, which is connected to your Aadhar card, in that field.
- Following that, you must enter the captcha code.
- After filing, you must select the YES or NO option for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then select “Send OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- You will now receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the section where it is requested.
- Now you must enter your Aadhar Card number and accept the terms and conditions before pressing the Submit button.
- The application form will appear in front of you, which you must complete.
- Then, after filling out all of the forms, all of the papers must be uploaded.
- After you’ve completed it, click “Submit” and print a copy of the application form for future reference.
- After that, your registration on the E Shramik Portal will be complete.
E-Shram Portal 2022 CSC Login Details
|Higher Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Name of Portal||e-SHRAM Portal|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Article Category||e SHRAM Portal UAN Card Online Registration|
|Official Website||shramsuvidha.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for E-ShramCard Registration
You must be between the ages of 16 and 59, and you must not be a member of EPFO or ESIC. It is not necessary to be a tax payer. Working in the unorganised sector is required.
Fees for applications
There will be no payment to apply for this. However, if you arrive after altering any data on your UAN card, you will be charged ₹ 20.
Documents for the E Shram Card are required.
An Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill/Ration Card, and an Active Mobile Number are all that is required.
How to Register for an E-Sram Card
To apply for an e-Shram card online, first go to the official website and click on the “Register for e-Shram Link”. After that, you will be taken to the self-registration page, where you must send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number on the Aadhar card. After that, the registration dashboard will appear in front of you.
After that, you must complete the e-labour card online application eshram card download by correctly filling out all of the details and submitting it as instructed.
e-Shram Portal Stakeholders.
Unorganized workers and their families State/UT Govt. – Line Ministries/Department of Central Government – Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator – Unorganized Workers and their Families – UIDAI – NPCI – ESIC – EPFO– CSC– SPV– Department of Post through Post Office– private sector partner– National Informatics Center–
The Benefits of the e-Shram Card
The Indian government has implemented numerous assistance programmes for workers and labourers in the unorganised sector. Because of a lack of understanding, many workers are missing out on the program’s benefits. You may learn more about the advantages of registering for the E Shram Portal. eshram card, e shram govt, e shram card download, e shram login
Financial Assistance Increased Job Opportunities: Social Security Scheme Benefits Premium Wave for One Year of Insurance Coverage under the Bhima Yojana Workforce of Migrant Laborers.
GET WATCH CLICK HERE
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration card
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (26-08-1961 to 25-08-2005)
This method is being developed in order to register the 38 million unorganised workers. “It will not only register them, but it will also assist in the delivery of various social security systems conducted by the central and state governments,” the labour minister stated.
Bihar, MP, UP, and Karnataka residents can apply for the e-Shram Portal online.
Workers and labourers who work in the unorganised sector are eligible to apply for the e-Shram Portal. Details about the sector/category can be found in the section below. e-shram card, e-shram govt in, e-shram card download, e-shram govt in, e-shram govt in, e-shram govt in, e-shram govt in, e- e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login, e shram login,
Bihar, MP, UP, and Karnataka residents are eligible to apply for the portal online.
Workers and labourers who work in the unorganised sector are eligible to apply for the E-Shram Portal. The specifics of the sector/category can be found in the section below.
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beedle rolling
- Labeling and Packing
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Domestic workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
Features of E Shram Portal?
- EA’s new job platform, E Shram, was unveiled by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- The e-Shram portal will develop a national database of the 38 million workers in the unorganised sector.
- This database will be seeded with Aadhaar data.
- Street sellers, domestic workers, and labourers will all be connected through this platform.
- Our users’ names, addresses, educational qualifications, skill types, and other information will be entered into the portal.
- Workers will be able to access a variety of services through the e-shram portal.
- All enrolled workers will receive a unique 12-digit record that will be valid across the country.
- Workers will be able to use these cards to receive rewards from a variety of programmes.
- Workers can be classified into groups based on their work with this card, making employment easier for them.
- The government will receive support in addition to creating and administering plans for workers through the database.
- This portal will be run by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
The government launched the e-shram platform, which has over one crore workers registered so far, keeping in mind the interests of crores of workers in the country who operate in unorganised sectors.
The e-shram portal is actually a database of disorganised workers. According to the Ministry of Labor and Employment, the goal is to create a centralised database that will be linked to Aadhaar to track all unorganised workers in the country, including construction workers, migrant workers, gig and platform workers, hawkers, domestic workers, agricultural workers, and so on. It also intends to offer migrant and construction workers social security and welfare benefits. Workers can get their cards manufactured through this website, and the government will provide several benefits to card holders. Please let us know if all farmers are eligible for the benefit and how to register for it.
Unorganized worker (aged 16 to 59, not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (government-funded)).
On the e-shram portal, only agricultural labourers and landless farmers are eligible to register. Other farmers are not permitted to participate.
Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
Free Life Insurance Benefits Assistance to cardholders in the case of death or injury in a major accident or serious accident. PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Biju Swathya Kalyan Yojana, and other schemes provide free health insurance. During the pregnancy and delivery of the child, assistance is provided. Login to eShram and get your eShram card.
According to the government website, the e-Shram portal, which was launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, would be used to create a national database of unorganised employees for “optimum realisation of their employability.” Workers in the unorganised sector are being given free e-Shram cards by the Centre. Download the e-Shram card.
The scheme is open to all unorganised workers between the ages of 18 and 60.
eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, eShram.gov.in, e
The central government has created the e-SHRAM platform, which will serve as a centralised database of unorganised employees who have been given Aadhaar cards. The worker is entitled to a 2 lakh accidental insurance policy under PMSBY after enrolling.
For around 38 million workers in the unorganised sector, a 12-digit Universal Account Number (UAN) and an e-shram card will be issued, which will be valid throughout the country. If you wish to create an e-shram card, go to https://eshram.gov.in/home and fill out the application.
Steps to E Shram Card Online Apply 2022
Open register.eshram.gov.in on your Device. Secondly, Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number on E Shram Portal Register.eshram.gov.in for Self registration
Under PMSBY, the worker is entitled to an accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh for permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh for partial impairment after registering. All unorganised workers’ social security benefits will be given through this platform in the future. download e shram card, download e shram card, download e shram card, download e shram card, download e shram card, download e shram card, download e shram card,
Workers who successfully register for the e-Shram Portal will receive an e-Shram Card. The government introduced the e-Shram platform in August 2021 to improve the implementation of different social security policies for unorganised sector workers.
For the UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana 2022, candidates must register online at the official website. In January 2022, the Uttar Pradesh government deposited funds into the bank accounts of registered candidates. On the official website, they can check the status of their UP E-Shram Card payments.
As a result, you can apply for an E Shram Card 2022 online at Register.eshram.gov.in and receive a Shramik Card. The government has created the E Shram Yojana to provide you with social security in the event of a natural disaster. If you have a Shramik Card, you can get a pension at the age of 60.
Now enter your phone number and the OTP that was sent to your phone number. Now, input your Aadhar Card number as well as the OTP that was sent to your Aadhar Card registered mobile number. Now fill in your personal information, such as your occupation and bank account information. After that, click the Submit button to get the e-shram Card PDF.
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan is a voluntary and contributory pension system for unorganised workers aged 18 to 40 who earn less than Rs. 15,000 per month. Who is eligible to participate?