KVIC Recruitment Apply Top Online KVIC org in Recruitment 2020 – SARKARI JOB INDIAN
Kvic Org in recruitment 2020
Khadi Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Has Given an Employment Notification For The Recruitment Of Sr Executive Jr Executive & Asst
Vacancies KVIC on Direct Recruitment in Group B & C.
Those Candidate Who Are Interested in The Vacancy details & Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read The Notification &
Apply Online KVIC Recruitment Apply Online KVIC Org in Recruitment 2020.
KVIC Recruitment Apply Top Online KVIC org in Recruitment 2020. Post, Salary, Eligibility, Exam Date, Admit Card And Full Notification Here.
KVIC Recruitment Apply Top Online KVIC org in Recruitment 2020
KVIC Recruitment Apply Top Online 2020 Application Fee
- 1000/- + Bank Charges
KVIC Vacancy Important Dates
- Application Begin : 20/12/2019
- Last Date Of Apply Online : 19/01/2020
- Computer Based Online Exam Date : February, 2020
- Documents Verification Of Shortlisted Candidate : March, 2020
KVIC Recruitment Age Limit As On 31/03/2019
- Group B Post Age Limit : Not exceeding Thirty (30) years.
- Group C Post Age Limit : Not exceeding Twenty Seven (27) years.
KVIC Recruitment Qualification
- Senior Executive (Economic Research) : Master degree in Economics / Statistics / Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject) From a recognized University.
- Executive (Village Industries) : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of
Technology from a recognised University,
- Or Master of Science from a recognised University, Or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
- Executive (Khadi) : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering Or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology from a recognised University.
- Junior Executive (FBAA) : Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant / Master of Business Administration (Finance) / Master of Commerce From a recognized University.
- Junior Executive (Adm. & HR) : (a) (i) Masters’ Degree of a recognized
University or equivalent; Or
- (ii) Degree of a recognized University or
- (b) Three
- (3) years’ experience in the Relevant Field.
- Assistant (Village Industries) : Diploma in Engineering Or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University / Board / Institute.
- Assistant (Khadi) : Diploma in Textile Engineering Or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology Or Handloom Technology from a recognized University / Board / Institute.
- Assistant (Training) : Diploma in Engineering Or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University / Board/Institute.
- Desirable:- Certificate Course of at least three months duration from Departmental Training Centre of Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
KVIC Org in Recruitment 2020
Vacancy List Details Total : 108 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Senior Executive(Economic Research)||02|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Executive (Village Industries)||56|
|Junior Executive (FBAA)||03|
|Junior Executive (Adm. & HR)||15|
|Assistant (Village Industries)||15|
Latest Post Apply Fast Here .
UPI ID – [email protected]
- [IFFCO Vacancy] IFFCO Jobs For Engineer 2020 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
- UDC Jobs – UPPER Division Clerk
- BPSC News Bihar 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination Online Form 2020
- [Bihar] B.ED Admit Card 2020 Available Live Download Now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Join Indian Army 2020 Women GD Soldier Online Form
- NCTE Post Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form
- UPSC NDA Form 2020
- Civil Engineering Jobs in Bihar