The NEET 2022 Application Form will be available online only starting in February 2022. The National Testing Agency administers the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET) every year at the national level (NTA). Candidates seeking admission to MBBS, BDS, Ayush, and nursing programmes at various government and private medical and dental institutes around the country will take the exam. We’ve covered everything you need to know about NEET Application Form 2022 in this article, including the most recent revisions.
NEET 2022 Application
The following is the comprehensive information on the NEET 2022 Application Form, along with some important instructions:
- The NEET Application Form will be available in an online format.
- Hence, only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the NEET Examination, hence the NTA will distribute the application form particularly for them.
- From the month of February 2022, candidates will be able to fill out the NEET 2022 Application Form.
- The information provided by applicants in the NEET application form must be supported by legitimate documents since any erroneous information will result in the application form being rejected.
- The authorities will also release a NEET application form with rectification options, albeit these options will only be available for certain details.
- Candidates must submit their application forms by March 20, 2022, because no applications will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates should obtain a printout of their completed NEET Application Form as well as their fee receipt for future reference.
The following is a list of documents that must be shown at the time of registration:
- A passport-sized photograph that has been scanned (between 10 and 200 kb)
- A scan of the candidate’s signature (between 4 and 30 kb).
- thumb impression (between 10 and 200 kb) on the left hand
- image of a tenth-grade diploma (between 100 and 300 kb).
The application fee is:
- The application fee for NEET 2022 can only be paid online.
- Candidates can pay the NEET Application Fee through debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, or PAYTM payment channels.
Below are the complete application fee structure for NEET 2022 Application Form:
|General EWS/ OBC category||Rs.1400/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.800/-|
Corrections to the NEET 2022 application
After the registration process is completed, the NEET 2022 Correction facility will be available. Candidates will be allowed to make changes to their NEET 2022 application form online starting in the second week of March 2022.
Candidates will be able to correct their details in the application form using the rectification option. However, it will only be available for certain details. Candidates will only be able to correct their errors in the application form once, as they will not be allowed to update their information in the application form more than once.
The following is a list of details that pertain to the correctional facility:
- Personal information
- The question paper’s medium
- email address
- The father’s name
- My mother’s given name
- Details about your education
- Exam centre selection, etc.
A list of details that will not be changed in the correctional facility:
- Mobile phone number and registered email address
- NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the full eligibility requirements for the NEET 2022 Exam:
- Nationality: Applicants can apply for the NEET 2022 if they have an Indian, NRI, OCI/PIO, or foreign national residential certificate.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- Candidates must have passed or be scheduled to take their intermediate or equivalent test from a recognised board.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English must be taken as essential courses on the qualifying test.
- Marks: To be admitted, he or she must have received at least 50% on their qualifying examination (45% for PH and 40% for SC/ST).
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Candidates must have qualified for their 12th level exams from any recognised board.
- He/she must have secured at least 45 percent marks (40 percent marks for SC/ST & OBC) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their essential subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in their qualifying exams in 2022 can also apply for the Nursing Programme.
NEET 2022 Application Dates
The following are the complete estimated registration dates for NEET Application Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form||February 2022|
|Last date for application submission||March 2022|
|Application Correction||March 2022|
|Admit Card||April 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
How to Apply for Neet 2022
The following is the whole step-by-step process for filling out the NEET 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the website of NEET 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now click on the “New Candidate’s Registration” link and fill in the NEET registration form with all the essential details like basic personal details, email ID, phone number, etc.
- After entering all the details in the NEET Registration Form, login into the application form with all the essential details.
- Now fill in the NEET application form with details like DOB, personal details, academic records, address, exam centre, etc.
- The details supplied by applicants in the NEET application form must be correct.
- After entering all the essential details in the application form, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents, including photographs, signatures, left thumb impressions, 10th mark sheet, etc.
- The papers provided by applicants in the NEET Application form must be within the prescribed perimeters.
- After uploading all the needed documents, aspirants will be asked to deposit the specified application fee for NEET 2022.
- Select the payment gateway, then fill in all the essential details properly and complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction is successfully completed, take the printout of the filled confirmation page and fee receipt for future reference.
NEET 2022 Registration Process will be begin from February 2022.
The Application Form submission procedure will be regulated till March 2022.
Yes, authority will also provide the correction facility for NEET application form.
The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
The NEET examination will be conducted in Pen & Paper-based mode.
Yes, 1 mark will be deducted on each incorrect response.
As per the information available, NEET 2022 Exam Date would fall in the last week of June i.e., mostly around 23rd or 26th June 2022.
So, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the NEET UG 2022 application form soon on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. As per the reports, NEET-UG 2022 is expected to be conducted on any Sunday between the last week of June and the first week of July.