PM Kisan Status 2022, Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Installment Release Date. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, launched by Prime Minister Sh Narendra Modi, provides Rs 2000 in monthly installments.The PM Kisan Yojana is open to all small landowners and marginal farmers. Using your mobile number and Aadhar card, you can register for the PM Kisan online at pmkisan.gov.in. Following that, you can check PM Kisan Status 2022 to see if your registration has been accepted or not. Additionally, the names of all the qualified farmers are listed in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022, which is available for download according to district.
Following the recent release of the 12th instalment by Sh. Narendra Modi, everyone is eager to learn when the 13th installment, due in December 2022, will be released.Check the PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary List 2022 by going to pmkisan.gov.in and entering your mobile number. Make sure the PM Kisan eKYC 2022 is finished so that your name appears on the list.
PM Kisan Status 2022
After completing their EKYC and PM Kisan Registration, new farmers should now verify their PM Kisan Status 2022. You must now enter your Aadhar Card number or mobile number in order to check the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022 on pmkisan.gov.in. You may check the status of your application on this page, and if there are any errors, you can fix them as soon as possible.
You must now wait for the release of the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022, in which qualified farmers are listed and payments are credited to the bank accounts associated with their Aadhar Card numbers, after reviewing your status and fixing any problems. All eligible beneficiaries should confirm that their bank accounts are operational before the funds are credited.
13th Beneficiary List for PMKs in 2022 (PM Kisan Status)
- After their documentation has been verified, the Registered Farmers under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are listed in the Beneficiary List.
- Before the amount is deposited in your bank account, the PMKISAN.GOV.IN 13th Beneficiary List for 2022 will be made public between December 15 and December 20 of this year on PMKISAN.GOV.IN.
- Farmers who have their names on the beneficiary list are eligible to receive Rs. 2000 for each PM Kisan Yojana instalment.
- Use your mobile number or Aadhar card number to log onto pmkisan.gov.in and search for your name in the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2022.
- This list is made available to eligible farmers by state and by district.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022 (PM Kisan Status)
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 (PMKSNY)|
|Benefit of Scheme||Rs 6000/- Per Year Financial Assistance|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account, Mobile Number and Land Record|
|Next Installment||PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022|
|Total Installments in a Year||3 Installments|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022||15 to 20 December 2022|
|Ways to Check PM Kisan Status||Login on pmkisan.gov.in|
|PM Kisan Portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
Pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2022 (Beneficiary & Installment)
|PM Kisan Status Check 2022||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022||Click Here|
|Arogya Home||Visit Here|
The PM Kisan 13th Installment Date of 2022 is shown in the table above. News reports indicate that it may be published in December 2022. You should all finish the PM Kisan EKYC 2022 before the deadline to receive the rewards in your bank account as the Installment Date draws near. Use your Aadhar Card number or mobile number to log in to pmkisan.gov.in to access all the PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022 updates.
Check PM Kisan’s Mobile Number Status for 2022
- Farmers can use the aforementioned steps to perform a PM Kisan Status Check 2022 by mobile number.
- The first step is to go to pmkisan.gov.in and select the Beneficiary Status button.
- The OTP you got in a message must now be entered along with your mobile number.
- Now that your status as a beneficiary is available, you can examine your eligibility.
- You may therefore check PM Kisan’s status for 2022 by mobile number using this procedure.
How to Check the Beneficiary Status for 2022 on pmkisan.gov.in
- The beneficiaries must use their mobile device to access pmkisan.gov.in.
- The Beneficiary List button is now clickable on the homescreen.
- Your state, district, subdistrict, block, and village should be selected.
- The beneficiary list for your region is now visible on the screen.
- See if your name is there, and if so, determine your eligibility.
- So, this is how you can check the beneficiaries listed for the PM Kisan 13th Installment in 2022.
Aadhaar PM Kisan eKYC Status: 2022
As is common knowledge, the PM Kisan eKYC is required, and any farmer who has not completed it will not receive an instalment payment in their bank account. You should all use your mobile number to check PM Kisan eKYC Status 2022 on pmkisan.gov.in to see if everything related to your application form is accurate or not. Furthermore, if there is an error, you can move forward with the correction.
It is very easy to complete the eKYC because all you need to do is enter your Aadhar Card number and the OTP you received on your mobile device. Everyone who has successfully completed their eKYC is eligible to have their name added to the beneficiary list, after which their bank account will be credited with the subsequent installment.
13th instalment list for PM Kisan in 2022 (PM Kisan Status)
- On October 17, 2022, Prime Minister Sh Narendra Modi issued the PM Kisan 12th Installment for August through November 2021-22.
- PM Kisan’s 13th instalment is currently due in December and March of 2021–2022.
- The PM Kisan 13th Installment List for 2022 will be made public by the end of December 2022, as planned.
- The 13th instalment will be available to you in either December 2022 or January 2023.
- On pmkisan.gov.in, all updates regarding the beneficiary list and instalment list for PM Kisan will be posted.
- (PM Kisan Status)
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Sarkari Job Indian||click here|
Disclaimer: The above details are sourced from various Online reports. The website does not guarantee 100% accuracy of the figures. All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram Google Image and Credit Goes to their Respective Owners. Contact Us on this Email [email protected] for Credit or Removal of these Image
Note: sarkarijobindian.com does not aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. Piracy is an act of crime and is considered a serious offense under the Copyright Act of 1957. According to the Indian copyright act, an attempt to commit, aid, support, or counsel an act of piracy will be punishable with up to 3 years of imprisonment, and up to a ₹2,00,000 fine.
When is PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022 Due Date?
PM Kisan 13th Installment Due Date is in December 2022.
How much is provided as Assistance under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Farmers get Rs 2000/- in each Installment and Rs 6000/- in a year as Financial Assistance under PM Kisan Yojana 2022.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022 by Mobile Number?
Go to pmkisan.gov.in and then enter your Mobile Number on the Dashboard Menu to check the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022.
What is the process to get registered for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ?
You have to visit pmkisan.gov.in, select new farmer registration option and then proceed by filling up the application form.
Why is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana launched ?
the PMKSNY Scheme is launched to help the small and marginal farmers, those who can barely support themselves and their families.
What is the precise release date for PM Kisan’s 12th episode in 2022?
The PM has declared that 10 crore farmers will receive the PM Kisan Govin 12th Installment 2022 money on January 10, 2022. The money will be transferred directly to the farmers’ bank accounts.
Which official website can I visit to view the PM Kisan Beneficiary List for 2022?
The official website for beneficiaries to view the PMKISAN.GOV.IN Beneficiary List 2022 is pmkisan.gov.in.
How much money will farmers receive as part of PM Kisan’s 12th instalment List for 2022?
From October 1, 2022, the amount of $2,000 will be transferred straight to the farmers’ bank accounts.