New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) has started the registration for over 2,000 posts of Probationary Officer (SBI PO) at its official website (sbi.co.in) last Tuesday (October 5, 2021) and has invited applications from eligible Indian citizens. It also informed that the candidates selected can be posted anywhere across India.
As many as 2,056 SBI PO vacancies have been announced, of which, 324 are for Scheduled Caste (SC), 162 for Scheduled Tribe (ST), 560 for Other Backward Classes (OBC), 200 for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and 810 are for General category.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021: Here’s how to apply
1. Candidates can ONLY apply ONLINE. The application process is currently underway and will remain open till October 25.
2. For applying Online, candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
4. Open the ‘Online Application’ form, available under the ‘Current Openings’ option.
5. Candidates are then required to register themselves.
6. After registration, candidates are needed to pay the requisite application fee through online mode. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record. Please note that a candidate doesn’t need to send the printout of the application form to the Bank.
In case there is a problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, candidates can reach out to SBI’s official helpline number – 022-22820427 (between 11 AM to 6 PM on working days).