But have you ever heard of smoked chaas? Sounds fancy, right! It is basically a simple masala chaas, with a smoke-y twist to it. Be pudina chaas or cucumber chaas, you can recreate this recipe with any chaas of your choice. Here we bring the simplest smoked masala chaas recipe.
Summer Diet Tips: How To Make Smoked Masala Chaas:
Let’s begin with how to make masala chaas. For this classic drink, we need curd, coriander leaves, chilli, salt, black salt, water and chaat masala. Take yogurt, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies, salt, black salt, chaat masala and enough water in a blender and blend everything into a thin runny drink. And a glass of masala chaas is ready to relish.
Click here for the step-by-step recipe of masala chaas.
All you need to do now is smoke the drink. How, you ask? Follow these simple steps to smoke your glass of chaas:
- Place a small steel bowl on the top of the container (with masala chaas in it).
- Heat charcoal on the gas stove and place on the bowl.
- Add half teaspoon jeera and ghee to the bowl.
- As soon as the smoke releases, cover the mouth of the container with foil paper.
- Let it infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, remove the cover, pour the chaas in a glass and drink up.
Be rest assured, you have never tried anything like this before. If you too have any such unique summer drink recipe, do not forget to share with us in the comments section below.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.