If you look around you will find multiple processes of making kulfi, some of which are time taking and extensive. To cut it short, we found you the easiest mango kulfi recipe that needs just 3 ingredients for preparation – mango pulp, condensed milk and cream; that’s it. And like us, if you too like some nuts in your kulfi for an extra crunch, add a handful of crushed nuts in the kulfi batter. We have used some nuts in this recipe; but choice is up to you. Take a look.
How To Make 3-Ingredient Mango Kulfi | 3-Ingredient Mango Kulfi Recipe:
1. Add condensed milk, cream and mango pulp in a bowl and whisk well.
2. Add coarsely crushed nuts to it and mix. You may avoid.
3. Pour the mix in kulfi mould and cover with aluminium foil.
4. Insert kulfi sticks in each mould and refrigerate overnight.
5. Next day, soak the mould in water and cut out the kulfis.
6. Garnish with nuts and serve.
Super easy, isn’t it? So what are you waiting for? Get hold of the ingredients and make delicious mango kulfi today.
Watch the detailed recipe video in the header.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.