HOLIDAY TRAGEDY Three Americans who died in their villas

A GUEST at the luxury Bahamas resort where three Americans mysteriously died has claimed

they were exposed to toxic substances from a faulty air con unit.

Chris Coucheron-Aamot, who is currently holidaying at the same Sandals hotel, said

three of his neighbors had died and a fourth airlifted to hospital in a critical condition.

Three tourists died and a fourth was airlifted from luxury Sandals holiday resort in Bahamas

Chris Coucheron-Aamot claimed the guests may have died from toxic gas leaking for a faulty a/c unit

There was crim- scene tape and security guards all around our unit," the New Mexico holidaymaker wrote in a Facebook post

Coucheron-Aamot suggested there may have been issues with some of the villas' air-con systems that led to the deaths.

"It sounds like it may have been a fault with the a/c in the unit, causing a toxic coolant leak,"