SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2024, 90 Vacancies, Eligibility, Fee, Apply
SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2024, 90 Vacancies, Eligibility, Fee, Apply Applications are being accepted for 90 positions of Law Clerk/Research Associates at the SCI, for qualified and inspired candidates. The deadline for completing the registration procedure is February 15, 2024 while it began on January 25. The exam for this recruitment will take place on 10 March 2024.
SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2024
The formal announcement for the recruitment of law graduates has been published by the Supreme Court of India. On January 24, 2024, the Supreme Court Recruitment Cell released a notice of vacancy inviting qualified people to apply online for the position of Law Clerk/Research Associate.
|Supreme Court of India(SCI)
|SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2024
|Application Start Date
|25 January 2024
|Application End Date
|15 February 2024
On January 25, 2024, the online registration period for the Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment opened and the deadline for applying to these positions is February 15, 2024. Those who meet all qualifying requirements may submit their application forms via main.sci.gov.in, the official website. The exam date set for this recruitment is 10 March 2024.
SCI Law Clerk 2024 Notification
The Supreme Court of India, the apex of constitutional democracy and judicial power, has released a call for applications for law graduates on 24 January. The Supreme Court Recruitment Cell is seeking to hire 90 motivated and competent candidates to fill the positions of Law Clerk/Research Associates.
It’s a chance for recent law graduates to get involved in the legal system in India and contribute to it. As a result, have a look at the comprehensive Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment Notification and submit an online application before the deadline.
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Vacancy 2024
The Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment process will be used to fill a total of 90 open positions. It is imperative that candidates understand that the role of Law Clerk/Research Associate is exclusively contractual, requiring full-time work.
The candidate will not take on any other assignments while serving as a law clerk. Throughout their tenure as legal clerks, they are prohibited from practising law as advocates in any court.
How to apply for SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2024?
On the official website, interested candidates can apply online for the Supreme Court Recruitment for the roles of Research Associate and Law Clerk. You can finish the registration process by following the instructions listed below:
- Explore https://main.sci.gov.in/, the official website.
- Navigate to the Recruitment area by scrolling down.
- Click on the provided link to register for the position of “Research Associate/Law Clerk Recruitment 2024.”
- Finish registering by filling out all the information and To apply for the SCI Law Clerk Vacancies, please log in.
- Carefully fill out all the fields and upload the needed files.
- Once the application money has been paid, complete the form and submit it.
- Remember to preserve a copy of your application.
SCI Law Clerk 2024 Application Fee
In order to submit their application for these positions, candidates must pay an application fee. Candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹500/ online via the Payment Gateway that UCO Bank provides. In addition, if there are any additional bank fees, the applicants must pay them.
|All categories including General / Other State / OBC / BC / SC / ST
SCI Law Clerk 2024 Eligibility
The qualifying requirements and upper age restrictions have been made public by the testing authorities. In order to check further information, candidates can view the official notification or the provided details below.
- The candidate must have completed a Bachelor of Laws degree from an Indian law school, college, university, or any accredited institution.
- The ideal applicant will possess writing skills, research and analytical abilities, and computer expertise, including the ability to get needed information from a variety of search engines and procedures, including Manupatra, e-SCR, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, and others.
- As of February 15, 2024, candidates cannot be younger than 20 or older than 32. As per government regulations, applicants belonging to the restricted category would receive a relaxation in the maximum age restriction.
SCI Law Clerk 2024 Salary
Applicants for employment as Law Clerks/Research Associates on a strictly contractual basis with the Supreme Court of India, initially for a term of 2024–2025, will get a combined monthly salary of ₹80,000/-.
SCI Law Clerk 2024 Selection Process
The recruitment procedure for Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates to work on a temporary contractual assignment at the Supreme Court of India is divided into three stages.
- Written Exam (MCQ type)
- Written Exam (Subjective type)
- Document Verification
The two tests will be given in two sessions on the same day at twenty-three locations around India. Candidates will be given a break in between Parts I and II of the testing process.
SCI Law Clerk 2024 Exam Date
The applicant will be chosen in part by how well they do in an interview and written test. The written test is slated to take place on March 10, 2024 and the answer key will be made available online on March 11, 2024.
How to Fill Supreme Court Law Clerk Online Form 2024
- Supreme Court of India SCI Released Law Clerk Cum Research Associates Recruitment Notification 2024. Candidate Can Apply Between 25/01/2024 to 15/02/2024.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SCI Law Clerk 2024.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Exam Scheme / Syllabus
|SCI Official Website
|Join Whatsapp Channel
|Join Telegram Channel